JOIN THE LIGHTSHIP TEAM
Lightship Engineering is a progressive environmental consulting firm providing traditional and cutting-edge services to a wide range of private and public-sector clients. Providing environmental assessment and remediation services throughout the northeast, Lightship Engineering provides team members the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a wide range of environmental projects and offers the opportunity for advancement to match their career goals.
One full-time opening
- Development of plans and associated collection of soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, soil gas and indoor air samples for field screening and laboratory analysis consistent with MassDEP, MCP requirements.
- Completion of level surveys, groundwater elevation and NAPL elevation surveys to assess groundwater flow direction and NAPL thickness/movement.
- MCP Phase I, II, III, IV, V and ROS Reports.
- MCP IRAs, LRAs, and URAMs.
- MCP Method 1, 2 and 3 Risk Characterizations.
- MCP Permanent and Temporary Solutions with and without Activity and Use Limitations.
- Completion of ASTM Phase I ESAs and ASTM Phase II Site Investigations.
- Completion of Massachusetts Public Water Supply Plans, pump tests, groundwater modeling and associated reporting to sight transient non community public water supply wells consistent with MassDEP regulations and guidelines.
- Inventory of oil and hazardous materials use at manufacturing facilities and utility companies with an evaluation of all waste streams to assess the need for federal and state waste management or permitting associated with the waste streams (ex. discharge to air requiring air pollution permits, discharge to surface water requiring pretreatment and a NPDES permit, etc).
- Mass Toxic Use Reduction Act plan and reporting, Tier II filing.
- SPCC Plans.
- SWPP Plans.
- RCRA, TSCA, MCP Disposal documentations.
- Completion of pilot test, design and installation sub-slab depressurization systems and ongoing operation, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Master of Engineering degree in Environmental Engineering, or related, or the foreign equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, or related, or the foreign equivalent
- Successfully passed NCEES FE Environmental Exam
- One year of experience with the following computer programs, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, ArcGIS, Civil 3D, Microsoft Project and SeSoil
- OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER Certified
- Ability and willingness to obtain annual Massachusetts D.E.P. Board of Certification of Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators License, Grade 3-M OT Active
- Ability and willingness to obtain annual OSHA 8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher Certification
- Ability and willingness to obtain OSHA HAZWOPER annual medical monitoring and clearance to work on state or federal superfund
- Ability and willingness to obtain CPR & First Aid Certification
Lightship Engineering offers competitive salaries, performance-based bonuses and an excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, short and long-term disability insurance and life insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit resumes by mail only to:
Lightship Engineering LLC
39 Industrial Park Road, Unit C, Plymouth, MA 02360.
Attention: Michael Pierdinock